Manage episode 297214322 series 2938652
So God exists, but what is He like? In this episode, we talk about the nature of God, and why He is someone we can have a personal friendship with.
This episode covers Part One, Section Two, Chapter One, Paragraph 1 of the Catechism of the Catholic Church. I'm not joking.
Contact the podcast: email@example.com.
References and further reading/listening/viewing:
- Christopher West. Our Bodies Tell God's Story: Discovering the Divine Plan for Love, Sex, and Gender.
- Natalie Babbit, Tuck Everlasting.
- Batman: The Dark Knight. Dir. Christopher Nolan.
- Sufjan Stevens, "To Be Alone With You".
- Exodus 3:14.
- Plato, The Republic.
- Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics.
- Saint Thomas Aquinas. De Veritate, Q.1
- Etienne Gilson: Elements of Christian Philosophy. "Chapter 6: God and the Transcendentals."
- Father Robert Spitzer. The Soul's Upward Yearning: Clues to Our Transcendent Nature from Experience and Reason.
- Father Spitzer’s Universe - 2018-08-15 - Five Transcendental Desires Pt. 1