Manage episode 298408668 series 2938652
What does it mean to say that God is three persons in one being? How is that even possible??
In this episode we unpack one of the biggest mysteries of the Christian faith.
This episode covers Part One, Section Two, Chapter One, Paragraph 2 of the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
Contact the podcast: email@example.com
References and further reading/listening/viewing:
(If you have any other suggestions for further reading/viewing/listening on this topic, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Pope Francis' 2018 Apostolic Exhortation, Gaudete et exsultate.
- Catholic Encyclopedia, "Person".
- Fulton Sheen, "The Blessed Trinity." Also "The Divine Romance: The Blessed Trinity"
- C.S Lewis, Mere Christianity. "Book IV - Beyond Personality: Or First Steps In The Doctrine Of The Trinity".
- Archbishop Fulton Sheen, The Divine Romance.
- Nabeel Qureshi, Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus. Also a short video of him explaining the Trinity.
- Peter Kreeft, "Love".