Manage episode 299425690 series 2938652
Why did God make us? What else did he make? Are bad angels a legit thing??
In this episode, we discuss the origins and creation of the universe.
This episode covers Part One, Section Two, Chapter One, Paragraphs 4-6 of the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
References and further reading/listening/viewing:
(If you have any other suggestions for further reading/viewing/listening on this topic, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Genesis, Chapter 1
- Gospel of John, Chapter 1
- Gerard Manley Hopkins, "As Kingfishers Catch Fire". and "God's Grandeur"
- Jose Angel Lombo and Francesco Russo. Philosophical Anthropology: An introduction.
- Pope Francis, Laudato Si’
- Pope Saint John Paul II, Love and Responsibility, and Man and Woman He Created Them: A Theology of the Body.
- Christopher West (books):
- Christopher West (video/audio):
- Edith Stein, Essays on Woman.