Manage episode 299247808 series 1051804
Guests: Asif Charania, CPA/ABV/CFF; Josh Shilts, CPA/ABV/CFF/CGMA
The podcast discusses how ‘small firm’ valuation practices presents both challenges and opportunities for valuation professionals. Hear about the diverse professional opportunities and broad spectrum of clients the small firm environment can offer. Josh and Asif talk about:
- The great opportunities to help clients grow to the next level
- What it’s like to build a valuation practice
- The challenges of juggling competing priorities
The podcast will also discuss some important strategies such as:
- Adjusting a practice to meet changes in the economic and political landscape
- How managing a small practice develops skills that translate well to helping clients
- Importance of succession planning and staff development
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Forensic and Valuation Services Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing forensics, valuation, fraud, fair value and damages and by the CFF Credential and ABV Credential programs which allow AICPA members to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/fvs to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.
Don’t miss an episode – subscribe to our podcast channel! And leave us a review so we can continue bringing valuable and relevant content to you.