Manage episode 228630007 series 83461
In today’s episode, I cover an important topic that can make a huge difference in your experience of using essential oils on your skin.
I talk about:
- How using certain oils followed by exposure to UV light can damage the skin.
- The difference between phototoxicity and photosensitivity
- The chemistry behind essential oil phototoxicity
- The signs of a phototoxic reaction (with real-life examples that I've witnessed)
- A list of essential oils that are phototoxic and those that are not
Enjoy the podcast! It is my sincere hope that you will feel inspired to explore essential oils deeper after listening and learn what is possible for your health and well-being when you include aromatherapy into your life.Support the show