Manage episode 230206037 series 2312189
Curator. Director. Manager. Marwood is an elf who takes his overlapping jobs very seriously—so seriously, in fact, that he rarely leaves his precious museum. He’d be content to stay forever, but an emergency back home might finally force him to leave its marble-columned embrace and face his family tree… or, more accurately, his family of trees.
Episode 7 of DARK AGES features…
- Joshua Sibley as Marwood
- Dana Swanson as Malison
- Jennifer Barclay as Craftemis and Goblin Awkwad
- Alan Moore as The Dark Lord, Edmund, and King Backwood
- Stephen Mank as Tumbleweed and Gruffman
- Brittany Michel as Josephine, Bailiff, and Goblin Squelcholio
- Eli Banks as Abraxas, the Narrator, and Hayseed
- Brandon Kraemer as Nick, Bumballahumbra, Crabgrass, Fox, Elven Guard, and Goblin Enrique
- and Liz Macke as the Tour Golem
Episode 7 was written by Brandon Kraemer and edited by Liz Macke
Sound design by Stephen Mank
Original music by Christopher Taylor and Stephen Mank
“(Theme From) Dark Ages” written and performed by J. Christopher Arrison and produced by Brent Busby
Story elements by Alan Moore, Christina Romo, Denise Farley Gardner, Joshua Sibley and Liz Macke
Produced by Liz Macke
Series created and directed by Brandon Kraemer
Subscribe to Dark Ages on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play, or wherever you find your podcasts.
Follow us on Twitter at @DarkAgesShow for updates and behind the scene tidbits.
Find full episodes and more at darkagesshow.com.