Manage episode 297887095 series 2921256
In this episode of the Ecommerce Coffee Break, I talk about the coming changes to email marketing due to the iOS 15 Mail Privacy Protection updates.
Apple's iOS 15 update removes the open rate metric from email marketing, which will fundamentally change how email marketing is done. The old ways of doing things need to be unlearned.
In its push for privacy, which started with its iOS 14.5 app tracking update, Apple’s upcoming iOS 15 update will introduce Mail Privacy Protection, which will make it harder for marketers to get data related to Apple users’ email behaviors.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What changes are coming to iOS15
- The impact of the new Mail Privacy Protection
- Which metrics will become important
- What to implement into your email marketing
- And more!
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page and submit your question there for a chance to be featured on one of my upcoming Q&A episodes
Subscribe & Listen Everywhere:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
🎯 Join my GET CONVERSIONS Program and get sales.
If you're looking to accelerate and under $50k a month right now: I’m working with a few Shopify store owners for the next 12 weeks to help them get sales, and unlock the full revenue potential of their business. If you'd like to get some growth this month, book a call with me at https://calendly.com/claus-lauter-cpt/free-call
CONNECT WITH ME:
🌟 Website: https://www.clauslauter.com/
➡️ Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/clauslauter)