Manage episode 293816767 series 1356970
Adam Peacock is joined by Matildas manager Tony Gustavsson as he released a 25-player squad for the upcoming games against Denmark and Sweden.
- Logistical issues and what the road to Tokyo looks like
- Key learnings from Germany and Holland defeats
- Ellie Carpenter and Steph Catley adding much-needed experience
- W League players chosen, including Kyra Cooney-Cross!
- Sam Kerr's comments after the April camp
- Lisa de Vanna omission
- When Tony will make it to Australia
Both the Denmark and Sweden games will be live on Fox Sports.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.