Manage episode 294142288 series 2864816
Welcome to this episode of our ONLY open-access content, our weekly News/Q&A Show. A transcript of the show is available at the Law of Self Defense Blog (http://lawofselfdefense.com/blog), with links to all relevant content mentioned.
In today's News/Q&A Show for June 3, 2021 we touched on a broad range of questions submitted for the show, as well as questions submitted live, including:
- Activists Protest “Persecution” Of Keith Davis Jr. After New Attempted Murder Charges
- Despite denouncing police brutality, online retailers sold coins commemorating bad behavior by cops
- State seeks 30 years for Chauvin; defense wants time served
- Father-son shootout in Jefferson leads to arrest warrants
- What about errant rounds fired in self-defense?
- Rancher Finds 20 Men Squatting on Hunting Cabin: Can He Remove?
Be sure to mark your calendar to never miss a News/Q&A Show--they air LIVE every Thursday, at 4PM ET of the Law of Self Defense Members Dashboard, our Facebook page, and video playback recordings are available on each of those platforms as well as on our YouTube channel.
Also, be aware that we are now making available the Law of Self Defense News/Q&A Show as an independent and FREE weekly podcast available on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Spotify, Pandora, iHeart, Stitcher, and many more podcast services. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS & FAMILY! Help us grow the Law of Self Defense Community!
You carry a gun so you’re hard to kill.
Know the law so you’re hard to convict!
Attorney Andrew F. Branca
Law of Self Defense LLC
Nothing in this content constitutes legal advice. Nothing in this content establishes an attorney-client relationship, nor confidentiality. If you are in immediate need of legal advice, retain a licensed, competent attorney in the relevant jurisdiction.
Law of Self Defense LLC © 2021
All rights reserved.
May not be reproduced in any form.