Manage episode 341123635 series 2550389
Hello, everyone! Today's show is a solo episode. Today, I talk about the 10 days I spent on the High Sierra Route, being a trailblazer, pushing beyond my comfort zone, and building relationships with people on the trail. I will also talk about the time my pack fell down the mountain, dealing with limiting beliefs, and finding happiness.
Let’s dive in!
In this Episode you’ll learn:
- [06:20] Blazing your own trail.
- [10:53] Some backstory.
- [16:28] Transformative experiences.
- [20:39] Starting with my adventures.
- [26:11] Meeting people on the trail.
- [27:49] Just saying “yes.”
- [32:03] My pack falling down the mountain.
- [43:03] A few things that I learned.
- [47:30] Growing and learning through the fear.
- [50:06] Learning on the route.
- [57:08] Bringing the experience of the mountains into the everyday.
- “I don’t believe in regrets. I believe in learnings.” [12:32]
- “We are not a product of our experiences.” [15:38]
- “You are the painter of your life.” [25:17]
- “Clarity is there for you. You need to be open to it.” [43:06]
- “Sometimes the hardest choices are the ones that we don’t want to make.” [50:54]
- “Find that someone who appreciates your happiness and is willing to hold your struggles.” [52:49]
- “You’ve got to do some living to get some really good stories.” [53:29]
Heartbreak, by Florence Williams