Manage episode 292259054 series 2550389
What is your desire?
Cailin McDuff, the “Working Woman’s Pleasure Guide,” helps overworked, stressed women who spend too much time in their heads slow down and connect with their bodies so that they can enjoy a life based in pleasure.
Having never had an orgasm until the age of 33 to now fully connecting with her body and all the sensations it provides, Cailin created a safe community-- Cocoon: The Fully Embodied Feminine Experience, where she uses her experience to mentor women in creating this shift for themselves so that they can let go, live joyfully, and be bright again.
She’s also the host of top-rated sexuality podcast, Any Way You Want It, where loyal fans tune in regularly for her authentic, fresh and edgy conversations about sex, relationships, and life. She has spoken on numerous stages, including LinkedIn’s Talent Connect and Inner Nerds, a community of curious people in New York. Her most popular talk is, “Permission for Pleasure,” and she is being featured in VoyageLA this month for her work with women and pleasure.
In this episode, we have an incredible conversation. We dive into everything from intimacy, sex, who we are as women, and the feminine side of our life. If you are someone who is looking at your intimacy, your femininity, your sexuality, and you’re coming out of profound traumas, this is a really beautiful episode for you to enjoy. Cailin brings forth everything from our femininity and who we are as women. Tune in as we chat about the importance of community, how to trust your feminine, and ways to create intimacy with yourself.
In This Episode:
- About Cailin and how she became the Working Woman’s Pleasure Guide [ 6:35 ]
- Why you need to address your sexuality [ 16:30 ]
- Start simple and create intimacy with yourself [ 20:15 ]
- How to start trusting your feminine [ 33:00 ]
- The importance of getting into a community with women [ 45:20 ]
- “You can’t have a conversation about stepping into your power in the world without addressing your sexuality.”
- “I did not know how numb my body was until I started thawing out.”
- “Your achievement is not bad; it’s amazing.”
- “My truth is my body.”
- “Get into a community with women.”
- “Stretch your capacity to have space for yourself.”