Manage episode 305607068 series 2550389
It’s time to start being the leader you were created to be.
Keira Poulsen is a mother to 5 children, an intuitive spiritual entrepreneurship coach, 2 x author, and CEO of Freedom House Publishing Co. Keira helps women who feel inspired to make a huge impact in the world write transformative books of light. She teaches them how to receive their book with spiritual tools that allow for the creation of the book to come through in under 2 months’ time. Keira then helps them create successful businesses of light, derived from the message of their book. It is her deepest belief that women who are receiving powerful messages of truth from the Divine are here to share these messages through published books and create powerful and successful businesses of light that will impact humanity for the better!
Keira has lived through many traumas in her life. From them, she has created this fantastic six-figure business that is powerful and beautiful. Ultimately, we are here to make an impact and serve our purpose, and Keira is the perfect example of this. In this episode, we talk about how to ask for what you desire from the divine; Keira takes us through her process of doing so. We also speak about the power of surrendering and what exactly ‘creation’ means to Keira. Tune in as we dive into faith, sacred spaces, and trusting yourself.
In This Episode:
- About Keira Poulsen [ 5:35 ]
- Keira had trauma memories of being sexually abused as a child resurface [ 10:20 ]
- How to ask from the divine and receive what you desire [ 18:30 ]
- Journal Question: Where in my body am I closed up right now? [ 29:30 ]
- When it’s time to let go and start surrendering [ 36:05 ]
- What the term ‘creation’ means to Keira [ 41:05 ]
- How to trust your faith and your sacred spaces [ 50:40 ]
- “God helped me to remember how to dream.”
- “The trauma cracked me open. It helped me shed all that wasn't working for me.”
- “I will live guided by God in all that I do.”
- “Every single morning sacred space is the top priority.”
- “We think that anything that is powerful has to be hard.”
- “It's time for me to deepen my trust with the divine.”