Manage episode 317952269 series 2550389
How do you want to look back at your life? How do you want to see yourself when you reflect?
Let's talk resiliency! How do we really overcome the difficult experiences or traumas that are happening within your life? Resiliency is a topic that has been coming up over and over again within my individual clients, within my community's, and within my social circles.
In today’s episode, we dive in to what resiliency is, and the steps to take towards. From defining what it is to learning how to use it, we talk about it all.
It’s time to listen, learn, and transform through what you hear!
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- [8:40] What does it mean to be resilient?
- [15:04] How do we become more resilient?
- [21:41] Healthy Coping Skills
- [26:55] The happiness attitude
- [32:03] Your attention space
- “Resiliency…comes from a foundation of love” [10:57]
- “Allowing ourselves to step into that space of love, and into that space of resiliency to overcome we then don’t stay in that victim space” [19:20]
- “Give yourself permission to step back into selflove, give yourself permission to step back into the space of light” [24:59]