Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on April 20, 2021 12:07 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 285864465 series 2799481
I know that many podcasters want to figure out how to use their show to grow an existing business.....but they run into road blocks along the way like: WHO is doing WHAT to get this done!??
Check out episode 160 of Podcasting Business School as I chat with Shannon Waller and Gord Vickman from Strategic Coach
In this episode we discuss:
- The value that podcasting has brought to Strategic Coach as a company.
- How they set up systems so that each team member works within their unique ability during the podcasting process.
- What their customer journey looks like and why they never plan to run ads for anything but their own programs and services.
- How podcasters can stay out of "The Gap" mindset when it comes to our download numbers.
- Tips for how companies can take their client's most frequent questions and turn them into podcast episodes.
Get your spot for my FREE live webinar: The Five Social Media Mistakes That are Costing You Downloadswww.PodcastingBusiness.School