How to Increase Income in a Revitalization: A Three-Part Series – Part 1: Leasing Part of the Church Facility
Manage episode 324205272 series 1601405
One of the most common questions we get in church revitalization is: “How can we get extra funding to help our church? In this three-part series, Kevin and Thom look at three ways to get extra income that are not often utilized by churches. In part 1, they examine the idea of leasing part of the church facility.
1. Leasing to another church.
2. Leasing to a homeschool co-op.
3. Leasing to a school.
4. Getting to know the right partner.
5. Make certain an attorney prepares the lease.
6. Don’t let the tail wag the dog.
- 4 Steps to Revitalization – Enter code 4StepsRR to get this resource for $131 (60% off!) through May 7, 2022
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.