453: Live Q&A with Brandon and David: Risk, Partnerships, Inspiration and Opportunity of Real Estate
Manage episode 287936444 series 2505440
We’re taking a bit of a detour from our regular programming to answer some live questions on real estate mindset! Brandon and David take live questions from investors across the nation on some of the most hard-hitting/commonly contemplated real estate questions and topics such as…
- Is perceived “risk” deterring you from making strong financial decisions?
- How do you keep the fire going as an agent and investor when you get rejected?
- When should you allow team members to take on your roles and processes?
- What to do to get over the fear of partnerships?
- How do you balance ambition and being content with your success?
- How to find inspiration in other people's success?
- What to do when there is SO much opportunity but you don’t know what to choose?
- And More!
Brandon and David spend some time answering all of the above questions with life lessons they’ve learned in their investing careers. The solution to the problem isn’t always cut and dry, but almost all of these questions come up in a real estate investor’s career, one way or another.
If you didn’t get your question answered in this episode, stay tuned as we may plan to do another Live Q&A in the future!
In This Episode We Cover:
- Answers to the top real estate “mindset” questions
- Finding your fire and running towards it
- Letting go of the “I have to do everything” mentality
- Focusing on one thing, doing a great job, and letting go of the rest
- Getting your spouse on board for real estate investing/financial freedom
- Staying content and grounded while also striving for greater things
- And So Much More!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Podcast
- BiggerPockets book store
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Podcast 254: Tim Ferriss on Real Estate, Becoming a Top Performer and His Tribe of Mentors
Click here to check the full show notes: https://www.biggerpockets.com/show453