Manage episode 304053448 series 2794771
I ran the London Marathon last Sunday (3 Oct '21), my first ever Marathon!
This is a special solo episode, sharing with you my reflections, what I've learned, how I felt, how I feel now, and some intriguing observations and thoughts.
* The 2 reasons why I ran the London Marathon
* The commitment and discipline of 16 weeks
* Race day: An intense emotional roller coaster
* The flow state I entered during the last 3km
* 3 things from the day that I will remember as long as I live
"Suddenly my legs just started moving ahead, there was no aching anymore, there was no tiredness anymore, like I had become the running."
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a knowledge broker and podcaster. I firmly believe in the power of self-education and personal development in radically improving one's life.
I have partnered with Brain Fm! Get 20% off this amazing app: brain.fm/agi