Manage episode 297554055 series 2948935
Our first episode explores what sustainability means in the financial world and what role CPAs play in creating a greener future.
Davinder Valeri, CPA, CA. Davinder (director of strategy, risk and performance with CPA Canada) and EY Canada East Leader Anne-Marie Hubert discuss this critical shift in the future of our accounting profession.
- How environmental sustainability and accounting are increasingly interconnected? ( 0m: 35secs)
- How CPAs are playing a pivotal role in creating a better future (2m:26 secs)
- How the pandemic has accelerated sustainability efforts (10m:37secs)
- The 8 things the roadmap to a sustainable future must include (17m:47secs)
- What should new CPAs do to position themselves for success in this new space? (20m:14secs)
We have the privilege to live in a world at a time where investors recognize that you will drive greater value for your investors if you drive value for your customers, your employees and society." -- Anne-Marie Hubert