Manage episode 305024952 series 2988854
"What should I say to get more referrals?"
It's one of the most common questions we get when it comes to growing a referral based business.
We are going to give you 3 questions to ask yourself so that you have the framework to ask for a referral.
So don't worry. We have you!
These questions are going to absolutely change your referrals if you are growing a word of mouth business.
If you are listening to this and you like the idea of having a different way to approach referrals that doesn't involve weird or ungenuine tactics, you might want to check out our workshop - Referrals on Repeat.
Get more referrals with our workshop Referrals On Repeat https://referralsonrepeat.com - only $37
Want us to help you develop and foster longterm clients? Email us here - email@example.com
In this episode:
- The biggest question to ask yourself if you plan to ask for referrals.
- Why there isn't a perfect one-liner out there that will magically solve all our problems.
- How segmenting your referrals is the way to go.
- We will show you the segment to talk to.
Connect with Jodi and Darryl:
- Website- https://www.thetrustmethod.com
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/bueckert.jodi
If you've enjoyed this episode or it's helped you shape how you think, could you please leave that in a review? It helps us know what you want to listen to and ultimately helps us reach more people. Thank you so much.
In your corner,
Darryl and Jodi