Manage episode 330889302 series 3351516
How long have you been a freelancer? How much do you charge na -- barya-barya pa rin ba or premium na?
Are you still charging low rates because you don’t know when and how you can start charging premium?
Worry no more and stop overthinking kasi in this (first solo) episode of Niel Reichl in the Million Dollar Filipino Freelancer Podcast, he talks about how you can shift from your low (poorita/baryable) rates to premium rates.
In this short yet full-of-wisdom episode, you will:
- Learn ano nga ba ibig sabihin ng premium rates
- Know the difference between poorita rates and premium rates
- Understand why many freelancers can’t shift from B-A-R-Y-A-B-L-E rates to premium rates
- Listen to real-life stories of successful personalities who used this strategy
- Discover how you, too, can start charging premium
It’s okay to charge “baryable” rates but keep reaching your goal of charging premium rates by applying whatever you have learned from this episode.
If you wish to know how you can charge premium outright (no more baryable rates, premium agad-agad), keep tuning in to the Million Dollar Filipino Freelancers Podcast because that’s our next topic!
O teka, di pa tapos… Aside from that episode, keep listening so you won’t miss the chance to join our 28-minute Chatbot crash course FOR FREE and learn how to become a chatbot builder that you can add to your platform skills and the knowledge of it alone can get you higher-paying clients and even subcontracts. Again, it’s FREE, will let you know when SOON!
Join the Million Dollar Filipino Freelancer Launch Giveaway in 3 easy steps!
Step 1: Subscribe or follow on your favorite podcast platform, leave a
review and take a screenshot. If hindi ka sure how, see the videos below:
- Here’s how to review on Apple: https://youtube.com/shorts/70EOO1s611I?feature=share
- Here’s how to review on Spotify:https://youtube.com/shorts/25-kYVx-weA?feature=share
Step 2: Share on your timeline and tag us Niel Reichl and Corina Obrero with the hashtag #MDFFGiveaway!
Step 3: Click this link for more chances of winning!
Keep listening to the Million Dollar Filipino Freelancer Podcast, the podcast na bawal sa pabebe, hindi puro kalokohan at theory-theory lang, deretsahan at walang drama, where you can learn how you can double your rates without scaring your clients and prospects through these links:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/543667356219411/