Manage episode 285309692 series 2447496
Episode Type: Training Webinar
In this discussion, Addison Blu Williams and I talk about the difficulty with understanding why we love movies (or don't) and the challenges with using existing review systems (Like Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB, or thumbs up and down). We also discuss the solution, Movie Shapes, which is a better way to explore the movies we love (and don't).
In this episode of the Share Life podcast, follow along with our Movie Shapes discussions outline as follows:
- The origin story of Movie Shapes
- The problem we faced and the solution Movie Shapes offers
- The Movie Shapes structural framework (Movie Values and Audience Attributes)
- Movie examples that fall into the various movie values and audience attributes
- Creating your Movie Shapes profile — the Simple five-minute version or the Complete one-hour version (This part begins at 1:10:00).
- Evaluating and sharing movies through the Movie Shapes perspective
You can learn more about Movie Shapes on the website here (as well as seeing both of our Movie Shapes and top seven cross-attributes). We'd love your feedback, so please do reach out to us and let us know what you think.
Check out the Google Docs prototype here. Make a copy and begin building your Movie Shapes profile today!
Connect With Us
Click the following URL to access the video version of this discussion: https://www.jasonscottmontoya.com/my-projects/560-movie-shapes-discussion--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/sharelife/support