Manage episode 292370612 series 2906631
“When you focus on growing your email list strategically, you will have the right audience who are interested in learning more.”
Do you find growing your email list challenging around the day-to-day running of your business?
We tend to rely on social media to stay connected to our prospects. It can be difficult to build an email list with the right people, but it’s integral to growing your business and connecting with your target audience.
Though I apply strategic online measures for my clients, full disclosure: I wasn’t always putting time aside to work on my business, as opposed to working in my business.
2021 is my year to focus on strategically building my email list — will it be yours?
I initially grew my email list the old-fashioned way by attending networking events. I overthought the process, using giveaways as an incentive. This led people to join my email list for the wrong reasons, so they weren’t likely to reach out for my services!
You need the right people on your list. It should be tailored to your ideal customer, the person who wants to know more about your offers — and has a genuine need for them!
In this episode, I share how I became more intentional when it came to focusing and growing my email list. It will involve strategy, but I promise it won’t be too overwhelming. You might even enjoy it!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How I went from creating old-school email lists to strategically focusing on ideal clients
- The digital initiatives I incorporate into my monthly list-building campaigns — and why they work so well
- How to grow your list using targeted ads (no matter what your budget is!)
- 01:02 2021 is the year of strategic online measures
- 01:54 The old-school way of creating email lists
- 03:10 Drive traffic to your website with weekly content 04:28 List-building via social media
- 05:56 Ads for every budget
- 07:09 Weekly newsletters
- 07:56 The free monthly Laser Focus Series masterclass
- 09:24 Connect with your ideal clients
Work with me: http://www.deeboswellbuck.com
Register for my free monthly masterclasses: