Support is Sexy Podcast with Elayne Fluker | Interviews with 500+ Successful Women Entrepreneurs!
745: How to Sell Your Products on Amazon with Amazon Seller Coach Kirsty Verity, Who Has Sold More Than $17 Million in Products
Manage episode 274330847 series 1174496
In this episode of Support is Sexy, Kirsty Verity -- CEO of REAL Coaching who has sold $17 million of product on Amazon and coached 1000+ Amazon sellers on how to set up their businesses -- gives tons of in-depth details and how-to’s. Listen to see if you have what it takes to be an Amazon seller-- it might not be as high of a hurdle as you’d think! Kirsty has been able to fuel the lifestyle she wanted. Figure out if you can, too, on Support is Sexy.
Elayne Fluker is author of the new book, “Get Over ‘I Got It’: How to Stop Playing Superwoman, Get Support and Remember that Having It All Doesn’t Mean Doing It All Alone.” As host of the SUPPORT IS SEXY podcast, she interviews more than 500 successful women entrepreneurs around the world, who share inspiring, true stories of the ups and the downs of their entrepreneurial journeys. Elayne is also founder of SiS.Academy, an online learning platform for women entrepreneurs. For more information about Elayne Fluker, please visit elaynefluker.com. Thank you for listening!
About our Guest:
Kirsty Verity is Co-Founder and CEO of REAL Coaching, providing real coaching for real people who want real businesses for real freedom. Kirsty has sold $17 million of product on Amazon since 2013 and coached 1000+ Amazon sellers. She is a Strategic Branding Expert with 20 years of branding expertise, and she has hosted and spoken at many eCommerce events, including SellerCon 2019.
Insight from this episode:
- Kirsty’s first moves and the journey to building her Amazon business model, with helpful step-by-step guides and tools to use along the way.
- Specific “tricks of the trade” of Amazon selling that were crucial to Kirsty’s success.
- An inside look into Kirsty’s coaching business REAL Coaching.
Quotes from the show:
- “Let go of the how. You don’t know exactly how you’re going to do it, otherwise you probably would’ve done it already. You have to take some time to experiment and find what feels good.” –Elayne Fluker Support is Sexy Ep. #745
- “Don’t try to invent something or re-invent something yourself. Follow a model that someone’s already had success with.” –Kirsty Verity Support is Sexy Ep. #745
- “There’s going to be times when it doesn’t go well… but as long as you know why you’re doing it, and it’s a strong enough burning desire why, then you’re going to make it work.” –Kirsty Verity Support is Sexy Ep. #745
- “As entrepreneurs, we’ve got ADD... But we have to get good at, “Okay is that right for me right now? Have I maxed out the current strategy that I’m doing right now?” And If you haven’t, just continue doing what you’re doing.” –Kirsty Verity Support is Sexy Ep. #745
- “You set up as you’re the authority. Even if you’ve not been in business and you’ve never ordered a product before, just write an email as if you have.” –Kirsty Verity Support is Sexy Ep. #745
- On time management: “It’s a bit like when you want to go on a diet-- what am I eating right now that is really not helping me on my journey? And so, what am I wasting my time on that’s really not helping me on that journey to do something different with my life?” –Kirsty Verity Support is Sexy Ep. #745
- “Don’t build a brand around the product; you’re finding products to fit the brand.” –Elayne Fluker Support is Sexy Ep. #745
Facebook: Elayne Fluker
LinkedIn: Elayne Fluker
Youtube: Elayne Fluker
Podcast: Sprint to Profit
LinkedIn: Kirsty Verity
Youtube: REAL Coaching
Support is Sexy
Website: Support is Sexy Podcast
Facebook: Support is Sexy
Youtube: Support is Sexy Podcast Playlist
Post-production for this episode was provided by Podcast Laundry.
[Music: “Stomp and Clap” by Scott Holmes from Free Music Archive]