Support is Sexy Podcast with Elayne Fluker | Interviews with 500+ Successful Women Entrepreneurs!
749: Emerging Women Founder Chantal Pierrat on How to Know When to Evolve, When to Let Go and Know When to Lean In
Manage episode 277035524 series 1174496
In this episode of Support is Sexy, Chantal Pierrat and Elayne explore the intersection where your passion can be upheld by your financial success. Chantal, CEO of Emerging Women, shares what she has learned in building her global platform including how conscious leadership is a sustainable business model, new ways for entrepreneurs to approach changes, and the benefits of creating some disruption in your life. Hear about what happens when you get the support you need on this episode of Support is Sexy.
Elayne Fluker is author of the new book, “Get Over ‘I Got It’: How to Stop Playing Superwoman, Get Support and Remember That Having It All Doesn’t Mean Doing It All Alone.” As host of the SUPPORT IS SEXY podcast, she interviews more than 500 successful women entrepreneurs around the world, who share inspiring, true stories of the ups and the downs of their entrepreneurial journeys. Elayne is also founder of SiS.Academy, an online learning platform for women entrepreneurs. For more information about Elayne Fluker, please visit elaynefluker.com. Thank you for listening!
About our Guest:
Chantal Pierrat is Founder and CEO of Emerging Women, a global network of over 70,000 brilliant women. With a focus on authenticity, consciousness, and real connection, Chantal and Emerging Women are supporting women by providing the tools, knowledge, and network to lead in a way that integrates core feminine values like collaboration, intuition, empathy, and heart.
Insight from this episode:
- How to “press pause” on ventures that seem successful to make space for self-reflection.
- Tips for grounding yourself, living in connection, and building deep roots for your business.
- How frustration and discontent can be a healthy driver for entrepreneurs and how to know when it’s just not working.
- Insights into what conscious leadership looks like and what we can do to create more leadership equity.
Quotes from the show:
- “Yes, I can create, and I can sustain, and I can expand, and I can scale. That’s when I would say I fell in love with [entrepreneurship].” –Chantal Pierrat Support is Sexy Ep. #749
- “There’s a little bit of a hamster wheel… I lost myself a little bit in the service of my purpose. By not really paying attention to myself, I kind of lost myself.” –Chantal Pierrat Support is Sexy Ep. #749
- “A certain amount of frustration or discontent is really important for an entrepreneur because it’s a signal that the present day just can’t catch up with your vision.” –Chantal Pierrat Support is Sexy Ep. #749
- “It required so much more courage to say no than it did to say yes to something. It took way more trust to yearn for roots than to chase after the shiny objects.” –Chantal Pierrat Support is Sexy Ep. #749
- “Any time I tried to do something by myself or take on too much, it made things ten times worse. Any time I invited people who wanted to help… that’s when it became doable and juicy.” –Chantal Pierrat Support is Sexy Ep. #749
- “When we live in connection like that, who we are becomes reflected in those around us.” –Chantal Pierrat Support is Sexy Ep. #749
- “The overanalyzing has never brought as much success as my intuition.” –Chantal Pierrat Support is Sexy Ep. #749
Facebook: Elayne Fluker
LinkedIn: Elayne Fluker
Youtube: Elayne Fluker
LinkedIn: Emerging Women
Youtube: Emerging Women
Support is Sexy
Website: Support is Sexy Podcast
Facebook: Support is Sexy
Youtube: Support is Sexy Podcast Playlist
Post-production for this episode was provided by Podcast Laundry.
[Music: “Stomp and Clap” by Scott Holmes from Free Music Archive]