Support is Sexy Podcast with Elayne Fluker | Interviews with 500+ Successful Women Entrepreneurs!
756: How to Get More Engagement, Followers, and Sales Using Social Media with Andrea Jones of Savvy Social School
Manage episode 281135242 series 1174496
In this episode of Support is Sexy, expert social media strategist Andrea Jones gives her favorite social media tips on how businesses can best utilize various platforms, including Instagram, LinkedIn, and Tiktok. Find out the top three marketing questions any entrepreneur should ask herself and how you can build up your social media presence without feeling overwhelmed-- it’s possible!-- in this episode of Support is Sexy.
Elayne Fluker is author of the new book, “Get Over ‘I Got It’: How to Stop Playing Superwoman, Get Support and Remember that Having It All Doesn’t Mean Doing It All Alone.” As host of the SUPPORT IS SEXY podcast, she interviews more than 500 successful women entrepreneurs around the world, who share inspiring, true stories of the ups and the downs of their entrepreneurial journeys. Elayne is also founder of SiS.Academy, an online learning platform for women entrepreneurs. For more information about Elayne Fluker, please visit elaynefluker.com. Thank you for listening!
About our Guest:
Andrea Jones is Creator and Lead Social Media Strategist at OnlineDrea.com, helping businesses create an impact beyond their brand through authentic social media marketing strategies that focus on building a community of real and engaged followers. Drea is Host of the Savvy Social Podcast and Founder of the Savvy Social School.
Insight from this episode:
- How to find your social media voice and clarify your business’s message.
- Strategies for effectively communicating your message during COVID or any crisis.
- Reflections on the changing face of content creation and running your business online
- The biggest social media mistakes that business owners make-- and how to avoid them!
- Tips to reduce any anxiety you might have around social media and to enjoy the fun parts.
Quotes from the show:
- “If you can really break down “why does it matter?”, that’s where your marketing messaging comes in. And when we’re focused on the “why does it matter?”, we’re really focused on the transformation that what your offer brings.” –Andrea Jones Support is Sexy Ep. #756
- “Show up with a sense of care and a sense of authenticity.” –Andrea Jones Support is Sexy Ep. #756
- “We undervalue the amount of updates that we need to do. Keep talking about what’s happening and what’s going on in your world.” –Andrea Jones Support is Sexy Ep. #756
- “Business owners who are starting out, if they focus on one platform, they actually see more results faster because of that focus.” –Andrea Jones Support is Sexy Ep. #756
- “[Consistency is] where the power of social media comes in-- a repetitive and consistent process to approaching social media and creating content and connecting with your audience.” –Andrea Jones Support is Sexy Ep. #756
- “Don’t question your gut too much.. you know what you’re supposed to be doing and what you’re supposed to be saying… the best leaders lead from their hearts.” –Andrea Jones Support is Sexy Ep. #756
Facebook: Elayne Fluker
LinkedIn: Elayne Fluker
Youtube: Elayne Fluker
LinkedIn: Andrea Jones
Support is Sexy
Website: Support is Sexy Podcast
Facebook: Support is Sexy
Youtube: Support is Sexy Podcast Playlist
Post-production for this episode was provided by Podcast Laundry.
[Music: “Stomp and Clap” by Scott Holmes from Free Music Archive]