Manage episode 292298104 series 2152854
What's working on Pinterest in 2021? Isn't that the question we are all asking ourselves?
I've got Alisa Meredith from Tailwind back on the show (her fifth appearance), to share what their internal data crunchers have discovered, based on their Tailwind user base.
Given how Pinterest is constantly changing, Alisa's insights are extremely helpful as we all fine tune our own Pinterest strategies.
Today we discuss:
- What type of content Pinterest creators are adding to the platform
- Whether Pinterest followers really matter (yes, they do!)
- How you should be thinking about story pins today
- How you should be divvying up your time creating content for Pinterest
- And whether repinning is still a thing!
If you want the most up-to-date info on Pinterest this is your episode!
- Become a Blogger Genius Facebook Group
- My 4 Biggest Takeaways Newsletter
- The Blogger Genius Podcast Episodes
- Catch My Party
- Tailwind Create
- Tailwind PDF
- Pinterest Creator Festival
If you are looking for ways to grow your community whether that be email whether that be social media, right now head to Milotree.com install the MiloTree app on your blog and it will do the work for you. Let it do the heavy lifting for you.
Let it pop up in front of your visitors and ask them to follow you on Instagram Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, join your list, check out the exit intent but really get your community growing. And we’d love to help you with MiloTree. And I will see you here again next week.