Manage episode 285165079 series 2858969
As a wellness practitioner, you have the incredible privilege and ability to cause a complete transformation in someone’s life. Your unique perspective about how to resolve a looming health condition is incredibly valuable. But the question is…. How much is that worth? What is the right fee to charge for your service?
By nature, we want to serve, to help, to make an impact. But this can become our downfall when it comes to charging what we’re worth. When a patient really needs our help but can’t afford our services, it’s soooooo tempting to offer a discount, or just give it all away for free. But this isn’t the best solution.
In today’s podcast, I want to challenge you to think a bit differently about what you do and the service you provide. Your ability to radically transform someone’s life is worth every single penny! It’s time for you to feel 100% confident about the amount you charge for your services and incredible value you bring to the patient who has the privilege of working with you.
- (1:03) Why it’s so easy for us to discount our fees, our products, or our care - and why this never works out well.
- (6:28) How to stop being uncomfortable with the money conversation and charge what you’re worth.
- (8:30) Three simple questions to ask yourself before you take on a new patient.
- (12:00) Basic pricing guidelines you can implement right away.
Get Today's Show Notes
To get access to today's show notes, including a transcript & links to all the resources mentioned, visit RondaNelson.com/32
Connect with Dr. Ronda Nelson
Rate, Review and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
Please also consider rating and reviewing my show on Apple Podcasts! Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can help even more clinicians build profitable practices---just like you! Be sure to leave an honest review and let me know what you loved most about the episode!
- Click here for Mobile, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and then select “Write a Review.”
- Click here for Desktop, select “Listen on Apple Podcasts,” see the Ratings and Reviews section, click to rate with five stars, and then tap “Write a Review.”