Manage episode 343013183 series 2394102
Have you ever wondered how soapmakers infuse their products with all of the unique scents? Unfortunately, it's not always the way you think. Today on our show, expert soap maker Ashley Marie LeBaron, walks us through how to use natural botanicals such as essential oils, to create genuinely healthy soaps and how to spot fake fragrances in your products.
Lookin’ for some podcast goodies? I’ve got ya covered! Shop our t-shirts, swag, and other popular products HERE
New to essential oils? Here is my free guide to help you demystify this topic FREE Essential Oils Guide.
Our website is www.RevolutionOilsPodcast.com
View hundreds of Essential Oil Recipes in our DIY Dugout
- Heard about a product you’d like to try? View our list of sponsors HERE and help us keep this podcast 100% free!
- Who is Samantha Lee Wright?
- Which brand of oils do you recommend and why?
- Is it safe to ingest essential oils? (And other safety concerns)
- Are essential oils safe for cats? (See safety section)