Manage episode 325282628 series 108259
Did you know the laundry room is the most toxic room of the average household? But it doesn’t have to be…
On this week’s episode, I talk with the CEO of Truly Free, Stephen Ezell, about his company's toxic-free refillable laundry detergent, and other eco-friendly products. Stephen has a lot to say about the importance of our product choices, and how we all have the power to make massive change in this world when voting with our dollars.
Grab 100 Free Loads of Truly Free Laundry HERE.
Don’t forget to snag your Free Oils Course HERE.
Sign up for the PODCAST NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a healthier, more balanced life.
- Heard about a product you’d like to try? View our list of sponsors HERE and help us keep this podcast 100% free.
- Who is Samantha Lee Wright?
- Which brand of oils do you recommend and why?
- Is it safe to ingest essential oils? (And other safety concerns)
- Are essential oils safe for cats? (See safety section)