Manage episode 332688580 series 2586007
On this episode of The Golden Age of Orthodontics, Dr. Leon and Amy are joined by Suzanne Wilson. Suzanne is a marketer with strengths in strategic planning, customer insights, and traditional and digital marketing tactics. Suzanne is Chief Operating Officer at Gaidge, a company that offers business and data-driven strategies to orthodontic practices to help them get their money’s worth through marketing. Tune in to learn more on this topic today!
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [07:22] Suzanne talks about her data and analytics company, Gaidge
- [13:10] The “Value of a Visit” and how it relates to overhead and profit
- [19:07] Where a business manager can start when it comes to data and analytics
- [28:38] Using your data to formulate marketing campaigns
- Monitoring data and metrics is useful in creating marketing campaigns
- Understanding what costs are and what your production is an essential business metric.
- Gaidge answers a multitude of business questions using visualizations, pulling all the data from your practice performance, and helps provide a quick, clear understanding of what is truly happening in the business day to day, month to month, and year to year.
Suzanne is a results-oriented marketer with strengths in strategic planning, customer insights, data-driven decision making, brand building and traditional and digital marketing tactics. She brings a holistic view of business and a data-driven approach to marketing that helps her clients get the most out of their marketing dollars. She works with her clients to determine short- and long-term needs and develops a collaborative marketing plan to drive actions with methods to measure results. From branding workshops to marketing spending audits, Suzanne brings the full toolbox and years of experience in upstream and downstream marketing to help your team elevate your brand and implement proven and innovative marketing tactics that enhance your customer experience and deliver quality leads.
I spent the early part of my career building skills in office management, accounting and procurement while I was in college pursuing a BA degree in English. I was lucky enough to have many great mentors in my life and a few of them inspired me to take a leap and pursue marketing. Thanks to some initial luck I started in a junior marketing role in 2008 and have since found a true love in what it means to serve customers by bringing products to life, leveraging the world of data and crafting the strategies that communicate a brand's unique value to the marketplace.
Suzanne joined Gaidge and impact360 in 2018 as their Chief Marketing Officer and was appointed Chief Operating Officer in 2022. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Utah in 2003 and achieved an Executive MBA with the class of 2017. She is based out of her home office in Salt Lake City, Utah.