59. Speaking so that others will listen, becoming a leader you wished you had, and the power of admitting own mistakes
Manage episode 282400988 series 2709805
Ever wonder why other people just don't seem to 'get' it?
What if your job, your business, and your personal life can be 3x better? And you no longer have that awful feeling whenever Sunday evenings come about.
You might be closer to this than you realized. Start and find out:
- Which counter-intuitive thing you must do when you've made a mistake.
- Why people don't seem to respond to what you have to say. And,
- How to deal with needing to avoid difficult conversations.
In today’s episode with Phil Brown from High 5 Adventure, leadership trainer for groups like the Boston Bruins, we’ll unpack:
- How to rise beyond what typically makes people panic in a group program.
- The transformative power of discovering what it really takes to have difficult conversations.
- Key elements of how to earn trust, even if you're new.
- What to say if you're irritated by something or someone.
Join listeners in 60+ countries, take a listen, and find hidden ways to live a fulfilling life on your own terms.
Our episodes typically do NOT eat up your phone data or minutes if you download them in advance. Be sure to save and download episodes so that you do not miss out on life-changing strategies from this podcast.
And hit FOLLOW, SUBSCRIBE, thumbs up, add or collect.