Manage episode 294500066 series 113476
I’ve got another great case study for you today, and you’re not going to want to miss this amazing story this lawyer-turned-copywriter has to tell! Anita Siek generated $338,000 in revenue in just her first year of selling digital products, and she is a true example of what is possible for you as a digital CEO!
If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag me and Anita @jameswedmore and @anitasiek.
How would you like to discover how to attract your first 100 leads that actually want to buy your stuff? Grab our free 14-part video course here - http://jameswedmore.com/100.
Mark your calendars because my FREE, LIVE, 3-part Rise of the Digital CEO training series kicks off on June 17th! To get on the waitlist and be the first to be notified, all you have to do is go to https://www.businessbydesign.net/.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for a #Q&AEdition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Anita’s side hustle eventually turned full-time, and is now mostly digital
- What allowed her to make $338,000 in her first year [in the middle of a global pandemic]
- A “sticky” period for Anita when overcame certain obstacles to make a big transition in her business model
- What her very first online launch looked like
- The fears she had to overcome to transition from an already successful business that was working, to move into the online space
- What specific mindset shifts had the biggest impact on Anita’s success
For full show notes and links, visit: https://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/blog/478