Manage episode 315891473 series 2873362
The Today in Manufacturing Podcast is brought to you by the editors from Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN). In each episode, we discuss the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week:
- 'Lazy' Millennials Not Main Cause of Labor Shortage
- EV Startup Nikola Settles with U.S. for $125M
- Half of U.S. Oil Pipelines Reportedly Unused
- Poultry Plant Workers Vote to Remove Union
- Former CEO Charged with Embezzling $15M
In Case You Missed It:
- Man Charged in $82M Hacking, Insider Trading Scheme
- The First 3D-Printed Owner-Occupied Home in the U.S.
- SpaceX Launches Christmas Presents to ISS
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at Jeff, Andy or David [at] ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.