Manage episode 327389518 series 3253070
I am joined by Xanthe Appleyard, co-founder of Oh Sierra, a Los Angeles and Tulum-based creative agency. As a creative agency that specializes in strategy, design, and hospitality, this company helps content creators develop strategies that attract aligned opportunity, a loyal community, and a culture of work and play. Xanthe began her company in 2020 after buying a house in Mexico. In today’s episode, Xanthe discusses how she leaped into the unknown by manifesting her dream and taking small steps toward her vision.
Additionally, we discuss the topics of learning how to embrace a more nomadic lifestyle as well as changing the trajectory of one’s life. By stepping into uncomfortable situations or challenging ourselves to try new experiences, we are able to grow as individuals. In Xanthe’s experience, this required moving to Tulum, Mexico, and beginning her company. We also discuss how Xanthe was able to make such a successful business by harnessing a digital community that has since grown and expanded.
Join us in this week’s episode as we discuss topics including how being a leader means owning your expertise as well as learning how to embrace a more nomadic lifestyle and making dramatic changes to how you decide to live life. We will discuss these topics and much more!
- How being a leader means owning your expertise
- Learning how to embrace a more nomadic lifestyle and making dramatic changes to how you decide to live life
- Importance of creating and fostering a digital community
- How entrepreneurship can be lonely and having a social support network helps you to grow as a person
- What goes into creating a successful business as well as efficient strategies
- TikTok: @ohsierracreative
- Instagram: @ohsierracreative
- Oh Sierra Swim Club on Instagram: @ohsierraswimclub
Ylani Talks is a podcast that’s redefining self-care and love for your mental health one conversation at a time. If you feel called to share the reasons why you should also be one, now’s your chance! Fill out the form HERE to be featured on the show.