Manage episode 312935951 series 3253070
Imposter Syndrome is incredibly common especially in persons who are most successful, but that doesn’t mean what this experience brings is true. In this episode, Ylani shares her own impostor experience throughout her life and how it comes up today. She also dives into the ways she becomes aware of its effects while having ongoing tools that support her well-being. Listen in and feel less alone in something that’s more familiar than you think.
- Ylani Salcedo’s Website: https://www.ylanisalcedo.com/
- Ylani Salcedo’s Instagram: @ylanisalcedo
- YS Insider Newsletter: http://bit.ly/YSinsider
- Wikipedia Imposter Syndrome: http://bit.ly/3pHE8Jt
- Psychology Today Imposter Syndrome: http://bit.ly/3ulsXd3
- Visit the podcast’s website: http://www.ylanitalks.com/
- Sign up for the newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hcdkqr
- Follow us on Instagram: @ylanitalks
Additional show notes and transcripts, here.