Manage episode 326048005 series 3253070
Today, I’m joined by Joy Larkin, Founder and Life Coach of Live Narc Free — a platform to help empower and help individuals overcome narcissistic abuse. Since 2010, she has helped victims heal, move on, and recover from narcissistic abuses. Joy believes that moving forward requires accepting the situation for what it is, having faith, and trusting your own intuition. She also describes what narcissistic abuse looks like, a type of emotional abuse that causes an individual to manipulate another individual, and how it manifests itself in a relationship.
In our conversation, we cover everything from Joy’s motivation in creating Live Narc Free and how she has learned to love herself even when she was surrounded by the destructive behaviors of others. As she mentions in our conversation, moving forward from narcissistic abuse requires an individual to practice self-love and take care of themselves emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
Joy is also an advocate for empowering survivors who have been abused by narcs. She helps individuals accomplish this by helping them to become a better and stronger version of themselves, to move on, and live in peace. Listen in to hear more of our conversation about narcissistic abuse and how to understand traits of a toxic relationship.
- Joy describes narcissistic abuses and her own personal journey
- How to understand traits of a toxic relationship
- What moving forwards might look like
- Learning how to love yourself even when you are surrounded by the destructive behaviors of others
- How to take care of your own well-being and ways to ensure that you are practicing self-care
- Website: https://livenarcfreee.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/livenarcfreee.llc/
- Email: email@example.com
Ylani Talks is a podcast that’s redefining self-care and love for your mental health one conversation at a time. If you feel called to share the reasons why you should also be one, now’s your chance! Fill out the form HERE to be featured on the show.