Manage episode 312935945 series 3253070
Resilience is something that carries survivors of abuse far into their healing. In this episode guest Whytli Rogers shares her story as a survivor of sexual abuse, how her own decision to do things differently helped her healing, the impact of religion and finding spirituality, and much more. Tune in and be motivated to build yourself back up no matter the situation.
- Self-care action around recording date: Working through the Self Compassion Workbook by Kristen Neff in her therapy sessions.
- Guest’s Website: www.whytli.com
- Guest’s Personal Instagram: @whytli
- Podcast In the Wake with Whytli: https://whytli.com/in-the-wake-podcast/
- In the Wake with Whytli’s Instagram: @inthewakewithwhytli
- End the Stigma Website: https://endthestigma.org/
- End the Stigma Instagram: @endthestigmaorg
- Visit the podcast’s website: http://www.ylanitalks.com/
- Sign up for the newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hcdkqr
- Follow us on Instagram: @ylanitalks