Manage episode 297234768 series 2797298
This week on The CPA MOMS Podcast, CPA MOMS Franchisees Lori Hinelsey and Nicole Kehl are back to discuss what their first year experiences have been being a franchisee. They share what it was like, what surprised them, and how much they grossed in their first year.
Here are some of the questions we discussed:
- What do they wish they knew in the beginning of their career, that they know now?
- What the first year of a franchisee entails? What kind of training, mentoring, and coaching did they receive?
- Did anything surprise them the first year as a franchisee and what was it?
- How much did they gross, or are targeted to gross, their first year?
- What has been the greatest benefit of being a franchisee versus going out on your own alone?
- What next year’s vision is for their firm and for their family?
- What advice they had for anyone who might be on the fence about leaving their job and becoming a franchisee?
You can find the full show notes HERE