Manage episode 298285043 series 2797298
This week on The CPA MOMS Podcast, we discuss why being resourceful is important for accountant moms and how you can become more resourceful.
Here are some of the highlights:
- I don’t believe you need to be quick or clever in order to be resourceful; I believe that being resourceful means you just need to be willing to solve your own problems.
- When you’re not resourceful, you tend to think a lot about how you have a problem, complain about the problem, worry about the problem, but don’t believe you can do anything to solve it.
- If you’re not being resourceful, your initial instinct will be to assume that you don’t know anything, that you can’t do anything, and that you need someone else to tell you what to do.
- We’ve become so accustomed to quickly being able to get answers to questions, that we’ve become incredibly dependent on others, believing it’s the best way to get past the uncomfortability of a problem.
- I want to empower you all to stand up taller, trust yourself more, and be an example of what’s possible for your children because when you become more resourceful, you show them how to be as well.
You can find the full show notes HERE