Manage episode 364625801 series 2504482
You requested this episode, submitting follow-up Q’s you had after listening to parts 1-3.
Today I’m answering your Q’s including:
- How do you move on after that level of betrayal?
- How many books are ghostwritten?
- Have you heard from anyone involved since it went live?
I also talk about how to:
- Know when it’s better to fight, or walk away (even if you know you’re right)
- Get closure
- Honor yourself/others who’ve been through something hard, without defining them as victims, but their whole selves
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Share the series this series to help someone else at HilaryRushford.com/BookStory
- Read a free excerpt of the book at that link too
- What Makes Women Feel Beautiful is coming this June! Get on the waitlist to hear first at HilaryRushford.com/BeautifulWaitlist
- Instagram reels on 05/22: I feel bad I don’t have a happy encouraging ending for you
If you’re an author or in the publishing industry and want to share your experience after listening, write to me privately at email@example.com. All correspondence will remain anonymous.
Would love to hear your thoughts after on Instagram @HilaryRushford. If you think this would help someone you know please share the links above + tag me so I can thank you + hear what spoke to you!