Manage episode 303447226 series 2550389
Do you have the courage to rise to your strengths and flaws in exchange for true freedom, success, and an authentic life?
Kristina Mänd-Lakhiani is an entrepreneur, speaker, philanthropist, partner, and mother. She is also the co-found of MindValley, a global school that delivers transformational education for all ages. She’s been engaging in the personal transformation industry for over 15 years, collaborating and playing with leading thinkers and teachers in consciousness, relationships, human performance, and life optimization.
In this episode, we are talking all about happiness, authenticity, and self-love. Kristina opens the show by explaining how you can become happier in life. However, before you can find more happiness, it’s essential to know what happiness means to you. Then, Kristina defines self-love and reveals how you can increase self-love in your own life. Don’t worry; there’s no such thing as too much self-love. Tune in as we chat about the importance of self-talk, being your authentic self, and finding your definition of success.
In This Episode:
- About Kristina Mänd-Lakhiani [ 7:00 ]
- How you can become happier in life [ 9:30 ]
- What is self-love, and how do you increase it? [ 25:00 ]
- Why there is no such thing as too much self-love [ 36:20 ]
- Remember, you carry your opinion about yourself out into the world [ 45:50 ]
- “If you want to have any meaning in your life, you have to be okay with the fact that you might experience pain.”
- “You have to understand what happiness means for you before you can even prioritize it and start working on it.”
- “Happiness is a personal individual phenomenon.”
- “If you equate happiness to an emotion, it is, by nature, a volatile thing. You can't stay happy for a long time.”
- “Associate happiness with a certain state.”
- “Don't chase perfection; that's not a sure way to happiness.”