Manage episode 184399800 series 1133298
Have you ever wanted to write a book? I know I have! But honestly it can be very overwhelming. Today’s guest, Margaret Feinberg, shares her 5 questions that you should ask yourself BEFORE you write your book. And she’s sold over 1 million copies in her career. So she knows her stuff!
Get access to Margaret's FREE videos – http://jumpstartmywriting.com
Learn more about Write Brilliant – http://writebrilliant.com
Margaret's 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Writing a Book
- Do people keep telling you to write/share your story?
- Is you big idea best packaged as a blog post, a podcast, a long article or a bonafide book?
- Are you willing to write your story in such a way that it's all about your audience?
- Has your idea or story had enough time to mature?
- Are you willing to hustle?
Connect with Margaret – @mafeinberg and http://margaretfeinberg.com