Manage episode 315949334 series 1333789
Think you don’t have time for self-care in stressful times? What if you’re not sure whether you should take a break or continue to grind it out?
When it comes to the subject of self-care, people often have a lot of opinions - some of them make sense, while some of them don’t.
In today’s episode of Impact Theory, I’ll be answering these questions (and more) around how to effectively implement self-care in your life.
I’ll not only share what I believe to be the ultimate foundational self-care routine, I’ll also go into the reasons why you should be taking care of yourself in the first place, what to do if you have low self-esteem, and more.
So whether you’re currently living an easy life or you’re in the middle of the most stressful week of your life, I hope you get value out of this episode and most importantly, I hope you use what you’ve learned to improve your own self-care routine.
00:00 | Introduction
00:38 | How To View Self-Care As Essential To Success
04:40 | When To Refuel vs. Continue To Grind
08:48 | Lack of Self Love? Or Just Bad Prioritizing?
15:36 | Where To Start If You Have Low Self-Esteem
19:06 | Keeping Up With Self-Care During Stressful Times
Check out our sponsors:
Indeed: Get a FREE $75 CREDIT to upgrade your job post at indeed.com/IMPACT
Blinkist: Go to https://blinkist.com/impact Try it FREE for 7 days and save 25% off your new subscription.
Athletic Greens: Go to athleticgreens.com/impact and receive a FREE 1 year supply of Vitamin D AND 5 free travel packs with your first purchase!
Are You Ready for EXTRA Impact?
If you’re ready to find true fulfillment, strengthen your focus, and ignite your true potential, the Impact Theory subscription was created just for you.
Want to transform your health, sharpen your mindset, improve your relationship, or conquer the business world? This is your epicenter of greatness.
This is not for the faint of heart. This is for those who dare to learn obsessively, every day, day after day.
- Unlock the gates to a treasure trove of wisdom from inspiring guests like Andrew Huberman, Mel Robbins, Hal Elrod, Matthew McConaughey, and many, many, more
- New episodes delivered ad-free
- Exclusive access to Tom’s AMAs, keynote speeches, and suggestions from his personal reading list
- You’ll also get access to an 5 additional podcasts with hundreds of archived Impact Theory episodes, meticulously curated into themed playlists covering health, mindset, business, relationships, and more:
- Legendary Mindset: Mindset & Self-Improvement
- Money Mindset: Business & Finance
- Relationship Theory: Relationships
- Health Theory: Mental & Physical Health
- Power Ups: Weekly Doses of Short Motivational Quotes
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3PCvJaz
Subscribe on all other platforms (Google Podcasts, Spotify, Castro, Downcast, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Podcast Addict, Podcast Republic, Podkicker, and more) : https://impacttheorynetwork.supercast.com/
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices