Manage episode 302251773 series 2904354
Kenny Urbania is the CEO of The Agency Collective, a company that helps various insurance agents become new independent agencies. Their services include access to educational tools, lead conversion training, and customer retention strategies. Kenny has over 25 years of experience as an agent, starting his career as a scratch agent. He also established the LifeGOAT platform, where agents can answer questions that automatically generate quotes sent to various carriers.
Kenny joins us to describe how The Agency Collective supports individual agents in their goal of becoming independent agencies and discusses the perks of being a member, especially with regards to commissions. He explains how their onboarding process works and how the pandemic boosted their membership program. Kenny also discusses how the LifeGOAT platform works and why it’s a game-changer for agents in the industry.
"The bottomline is: we're all partners in this together. Whatever helps the agents grow their revenue is our goal." - Kenny Urbania
Today on Spot On Insurance:
- How being in construction led Kenny to work in the insurance industry
- The advantages agency principals have when they join the Agency Collective
- Some of the things agency principals need to keep in mind when joining networks
- What sets Agency Collective apart from other clusters
- The enrollment process when agents try to join the Agency Collective
- Why they never touch the commissions that agents make
- How the pandemic became a blessing for their group
- What they learned about themselves throughout COVID-19
- The "incubator" setup for new agencies
- The meaning behind the term LifeGOAT
- The goal of their webinars series
- Who are "ROAD" agents, and how they designed their business model around them
- Life lessons Kenny learned in the Coast Guard that he applied in his work in insurance
- New agents and agencies would do well to be well acquainted with the latest tools and technologies, especially now when everyone is trying to do work remotely.
- Just because you have experience in a different industry doesn’t mean you can’t work in insurance.
Connect with Kenny Urbania:
- The Agency Collective
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (440) 478-7700
This episode was brought to you by…..
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s Premier Insurance Compliance and Licensing experts. To learn more about ILSA and their services, visit ILSAinc.com.
Connect, Learn, Share
Thank you for joining us on this week’s episode of Spot On Insurance. For more resources and episodes, visit SpotOnInsurance.com. Subscribe so you never miss an episode. Love what you’re learning, Spot Light your review on Apple Podcasts Rate and Review For SpotOn and share your favorite episodes with friends and colleagues!