Manage episode 312935954 series 3253070
Doing what you love as a career is a great benefit but stumbling upon it is even more rewarding. In this episode, guest Laura Lorta shares how she started copywriting and what she offers small businesses today. The topic of self-care also comes up from self-care as a Latina with roots from the Dominican Republic, how lifestyle changes can influence others, and having a foundation of support that brings balance to all the roles of life. Tune in and be reminded of the value you should always put on yourself.
- Self-care action around recording date: A morning routine that involves coffee, reading, and praying but in addition, around the recording date, Laura met with her little sister via Zoom to do their nails together.
- Guest’s Instagram: @afitwriter
- Guest’s Website: https://www.lauralorta.com/
- Visit the podcast’s website: http://www.ylanitalks.com/
- Sign up for the newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hcdkqr
- Follow us on Instagram: @ylanitalks
- Additional show notes & episode’s transcript: https://bit.ly/3qldsiJ