Manage episode 312935941 series 3253070
Finding peace of mind looks different for everyone. Listen to the guest on this episode, Lauren Williams, who shares what that looks like for her. She also speaks about friction in your spirit and what that means, what spirituality means to her, and the art of simply existing. Also hear about her own self-discovery through her podcast, Imperfectly Phenomenal Woman, as she has conversations with women who share their own limiting beliefs that hold them back from living a fulfilling life. Learn how to make mental health a priority no matter what’s going on in life.
- Self-care action around recording date: On this day on her agenda she aimed to schedule all of her PTO for the year. People usually wait until December to take PTO so scheduling early forces you to take it.
- Guest’s Website: ipwomanpodcast.com
- Guest’s Instagram: @ipwomanpodcast
- Visit the podcast’s website: http://www.ylanitalks.com/
- Sign up for the newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hcdkqr
- Follow us on Instagram: @ylanitalks