Manage episode 312935950 series 3253070
Loss and a turbulent upbringing can lead to destructive behaviors to simply escape the circumstances going on in life. Guest Nicole Rose Antonecchia wrote a book about her own circumstances called Beautifully Broken. In this episode, we take a closer look at the topics of addiction, substance use, a prison sentence, loss, family, and redemption through her eyes. As you listen, you’ll also be able to hear how much of her willingness has allowed her to keep going no matter what she’s been faced with.
- Self-care action around recording date: An amazing 1-hour foot and calve massage at Thai Foot Spa in Waldwick, NJ that was only $35!
- Beautifully Broken book: https://amzn.to/2Jg55VN
- Guest’s Instagram: @nic_rose_d
- Visit the podcast’s website: http://www.ylanitalks.com/
- Sign up for the newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hcdkqr
- Follow us on Instagram: @ylanitalks